Ragtag follows guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for our health precautions. We continue to re-evaluate our health precautions to adapt to local transmission of COVID-19.
Masks are encouraged for patrons & staff.
All staff are up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations
Beginning June 3, 2022:
- Ragtag will require patrons to be vaccinated against COVID-19, including at least one booster shot, or provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of attendance for all film before 5pm on weekdays. Proof of vaccination may be presented with a CDC Vaccination Card (or photo). Photo ID is required for both.
- Ragtag Cinema will not require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for films after 5pm on weekdays or on weekends.
Please note that Ragtag reserves the right to adjust requirements and venue protocols to ensure the safety of our staff, patrons, and artist. Be sure to check the film page for the latest information.
A review of our guidelines and regulations (below) for films before 5pm on weekdays can help orient you before you arrive and ensure that you get the most out of your Ragtag experience. By visiting Ragtag, you agree to abide by these policies.
- Patrons who are up to date on vaccinations against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after booster dose) will be required to provide proof of vaccination – either the original or printed copy of vaccination card or a clear digital (e.g. photo) copy.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated patrons will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours before entry to the cinema and provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. At-home COVID test results will only be accepted if you are able to print your results from a medical platform. You must bring a print-out of your results; digital proof will not be accepted.
- Unvaccinated patrons with a valid medical exemption, including children under the age of 5, will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours before entry to the cinema, and to provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the cinema. At-home COVID test results will only be accepted if you are able to print your results from a medical platform. You must bring a print-out of your results; digital proof will not be accepted.
What to expect from us:
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Our staff follow the same policy regarding COVID vaccination and testing.
- Additional staff on hand to ensure a smooth Ragtag experience.
What we expect from you:
- Do not come to Hittsville (Uprise Bakery, Ragtag Cinema, Hitt Records) if you are sick.
- Wash your hands.
- Please practice respect and patience while following our health policies.
- Enjoy the show!
Vaccine and testing resources: You can find information about where to get vaccinated or tested in Columbia and surrounding areas by visiting https://www.como.gov/covidvaccine/